Friday, June 19

#tgifc08- Together Forever

Yep Friday has finally rolled around again! It's been a long few days & I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my hubby & the girls. Well enough about that how about we get to the Challenge-

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/06/tgifc08.html

Even though hubby & I are far from newly weds we are celebrating our anniversary next week! So the "Together Forever" inspired me to make a card for my sweetheart.


When we were dating hubby used to draw me the sweetest things & one of my favorite things were these cool Letters that he would draw. I tried to recreate the feel by embossing my letters & using a Smoky Slate marker to add some shadows. I think it turned out kinda neat & it will hopefully remind him of those fun times. Well thanks for stopping by & I hope to see your creations over on the TGIF site!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!