Wednesday, January 21

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Custom Stencils

Welcome to this weeks Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
I had the honor of writing up a blog post for Stampin Up's blog last summer & it featured the custom stencil technique (HERE) so I wanted to make a few more stencils using the Balloon Framelits (but you can use any framelits, really)-
 
Anyway I especially loved the balloon but wished it had some other sizes included so I decided to create some! Figured it was easier to explain in a video instead of typing it up so I have one uploading to my YouTube channel as we speak-
 

You can make larger or smaller balloons by using the Circle & Balloon Framelits.  I used the "tassel" to make the balloon bottoms for these smaller balloons but if you want to go larger I would suggest cutting the large balloon & then the larger circles. You can also make some balloon punch art by attaching these as well. If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen this idea already. ;)




 Stencils are great because you use them with so many mediums like ink sprays, sponging, paint, watercoloring, spackle, etc.


 
As soon as the video is ready I will add it here & hopefully everything will make more sense after you watch it. Lol!
Also there are a few more cards featured in the video & I will post those photos tomorrow.
 
Alrighty lets hop on over to see what Sarah is up to~
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop21
 



9 comments:

  1. hey great video *thumbs up* :-) i love the colors of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Mercedes! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, Mercedes! Your cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, Mercedes! Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Love the video! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!