Thursday, December 18

Fancy Friday- I Love Tags!

 
I am so blessed to be a part of this blog hop! I love this group of friends & they truly inspire me & totally amaze me with their creativity!
Well this months theme was Tags & I swear I had no influence on that decision even though it seems I have had quite the tag obsession lately. Lol! Ok how about we take a look at some tags, shall we-
 
 
So as you can see I just had to break out all my fabulous Hello December Project Life toys!
These product are just an amazing way to create something super cute in no time at all! SERIOUSLY! These came together in like 15 - 20 minutes. Now I am ready to decorate some little last minute packages. :)



 
Well I hope you are inspired to crank out some fun tags for your Christmas stash.
Now it's time to go visit the fabulous Alanna Wharf!
 
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/12/dec-ff/
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! You always have a creative spin on products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute use of the Hello December elements for tags! Very creative-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!