Thursday, November 20

It's Fancy Friday!

 
Welcome to our November edition of Fancy Friday! We are a week early since next week is Thanksgiving- HOLY COW! How did that happen so fast!
 
Well I guess it's comin' ready or not- 
Anyway my project for today was actually created for a sweet friend that brought me flowers for my birthday- so sweet, right?! I wanted to return the sweetness with some yumminess...
 
 
I must say that my Gift Box Punch Board has seriously gotten a work out recently. This is the full size box (4x4x4) & it fit a hefty stash of goodies! I used the Circle framelits to create the cute little window. I also trimmed the flaps & punched holes to tie the ribbon through. I stuck the other 2 flaps to the insides of the box since I wasn't using them.
 I am sure my friend will enjoy this with her family or maybe just have a secret stash all to herself!
Ok speaking of "sweet friends" lets go visit one of the sweetest, Alanna Wharf :)
 
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/11/nov-ff/

 


4 comments:

  1. Visions of your gorgeous projects always sweeten my heart and my eyes! (Did that come out right? LOL). Your projects are beautiful! I love them and the gift of being able to see them! TYFS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm. . . are those truffles I see?. . . yum! Very cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you used the wreath stamp to frame the window. It's darling-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!