Thursday, October 30

It's Fancy Friday!



Yep it's that awesome time of the month where the 2013 Artisan Design Team get's to showcase some fun stuff for your crafty inspiration! This month the theme was DSP. Which is always fun since DSP hoarding collecting is one of my favorite things to do...Lol! With so many choices it was hard to narrow it down but I finally did & went with Color Me Autumn.



 Now don't stone me but I had to bust out that retired little corn framelit that went with the Perfectly Perserved stamp set. How could I not, just look at that DSP it was practically begging me to make it the most adorable ear of corn ever! Well that's all the fun I have for you today so lets on over to visit my friend Alanna Wharf-

http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/10/oct-ff/
 
 


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!