Tuesday, February 4

Artisan Wednesday Wow


Welcome to our first February edition of the Artisan Design Team's Blog Hop! I hope you are enjoying the inspiration we bring to you each week! Isn't our new blog hop button adorbs?! Made by our Queen of MDS Jeanna Bohanon!

Today I decided to show 3 variations of a card starting with very basic to stepped up so lets take a look...
So obviously this is the simplest one. Color Combo- Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush & Coastal Cabana.

This one is slightly stepped up with the addition of the bakers twine & love you banner.

Then we have the really stepped one! I layered the metal buttons, added the die cut from the On Film framelits, & mounted it to Coastal Cabana.
 
And because I just can't help myself I have to share a couple pictures of my daughter from her 4th Birthday photoshoot!
 
 
The pictures from this shoot were SO cute but I am totally biased, I know!
Ok lets head over to see what Alanna is up to!
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/02/aww-feb-1/
 
 
 
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net
 
Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea - LOVE this girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, I love everything you make...including the sweet little punkin' of yours! She is beautiful, just like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three versions of your card! Great job! .. and biased or not, your daughter is a doll, such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes I love your card!!! The color combo is so bright and cheery! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic ideas....and to show the progression was ooooh so interesting. Good thinking...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all three cards..and i think I could even succeed in making something similar so thats awesome...very inspiring...and your daughter is totally adorable...so I do not think bias counts lol...I love the one where shes taking a pretend bite out of the prop cupcake...its so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just so cute! Love the step up process but even the most basic is really special! The pictures of your daughter are too wonderful for words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love checking in on your blog to see what crafty thing you are up to and to see your cute kids! Your cards are always so cute and and inspiring. Love the step it up process. Your little one looks super cute in her glasses. Adorableness all around! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!