Friday, July 16

I Have Been Stampin!

I have been submerged in a crazy whirl wind of life & stampin activities! So I have lots to show you but I will start with my #1 favorite item from the new catalog...The OWL Punch!


I had some big wiggle eyes that were just begging to be paired with this adorable owl! Card Measures 3 x 6.
This was the basic stamping project I designed for my Technique Tuesday group. Our technique this month was emboss resist. I will share that later. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Supply List
Punches:
Owl & XL Bird
1 3/4 Circle
Large Scallop Circle
Jewelry Tag
Papers:
Play Date DSP
Real Red Textured
Chocolate Chip Textured
So Saffron
Old Olive
Whisper White
Whisper White
Ink:
Pumpkin Pie
Stamps:
Tiny Tags

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!