Thursday, July 30

Fancy Friday Christmas!

 
Today we are sharing projects made with things that inspire us & I have to say NOTHING inspires me more than NEW products!!!
 
So today I decided to play with the Home for Christmas product suite!
These items will be released in the 2015 Holiday Catalog
(In the U.S.? Need a catalog? I'd love to send one to you!) 
 
 
I had the amazing opportunity of getting these products a few weeks ago since I was presenting at Convention! So we needed to spend some quality time together before I got up on stage! Its was so much fun to talk about this amazing suite & to share with my fellow demos!
 
Well I could gush about it for days but you still have more hopping to do &
my bestie Becky Cowley is up next~
 
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2015/07/jul-ff.html
 
p.s. Check back tomorrow for another holiday sneak peek I created for this week TGIF Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. This card makes me inspired to design holiday cards...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and wanted to let you know I am making a version of it for my Cozy Christmas card class. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!