Wednesday, July 22

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Gifties

Welcome to our Artisan Blog Hop!
 
This week we are focusing on fun packaging ideas!
 
Last week I shared a cute little beach bag I left for my girls as I am currently away at Convention & if you follow me on Instagram you are probably seeing all the trouble we're getting in 
FUN we are having!

Anyway thought I'd share another treat Grandma will hand out to the munchkins...
 
 

 
Isn't this a super fun stamp set? I think I totally fell in love when I started making the polka dot paper! I know right?! Totally the cutest!
And there are quite a few sentiments you could create by pairing the
Crazy About You stamp set with it!
 
Ok go now lets go see the amazing gift packaging Sarah has created!
 
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop47
 
  
Support My Paper Paradise & Get Your SU Goodies Here!
(Click the images below!)
 

4 comments:

  1. How clever! You ladies are enablers! I just submitted an order yesterday and now I want this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #Winner You have totally created the best project for the week. I ADORE you created these for the kids while you are away. Also that you thought outside the box with the goodies stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little bags are super cute Mercedes! How awesome that you leave little goodies for your girls while you are gone. I hope you are enjoying convention!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!