Friday, September 11

#tgifc20 Sketch

 
Before we get started I must say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Love of my Life!
a.k.a. Stampin Stud & the amazing writer & behind the scenes guy for the TGIF site
Make sure you leave him a little love today!
 
Alright lets get on to this weeks challenge!

 
 


 
I wanted to create a fun fall fireplace cards but I didn't have any stamps to assist me in my mission so I decided to improvise! For starters I snipped out the "window panes" from the Hearth & Home framelit, next I needed fire! I grabbed a couple markers & my Flower Medallion punch & managed to create something like sorta resembled fire, now I just needed a log, ah Washi Label punch to the rescue! I just drew some squiggly lines to give a more woodsy look. All in all I think it turned pretty ok. My ultimate test is always asking my kids "What does this look like" & in this case they said a Fireplace. Sweet, that's good enough for me, Lol! 
 
Hope you head on over to see what the rest of our awesome team has created & don't forget to get crafty this weekend & play along with us!
 
* NEW *
 

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!