Wednesday, September 16

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Pillow Box

Welcome back to another stellar week of projects designed by the Artisan Design Team!

This week is always my favorite since we get to share the things we have created for the
Stampin Up Facebook page!

Ok now lets talk about the new Square Pillow Box Thinlits- Squeal! Totally in love & if you don't have it yet, YES you NEED this one!!!

So fun to see all the projects that can be made with it...




So as you can see I made a fun haunted house card, uniquely shaped cards are always cool to throw in to the mix, right?!

Plus this one is Easy Peasy, just cut on the score lines to remove the tab flaps, stick the two together & done. I thought the ghost from the Happy Haunting DSP was perfect for this card.
Wait, what? The bat? Oh yes the BAT- I just stamped the image from Cheer All Year on the back of my Black Glimmer paper & sniped him right out!
Now all I gotta do is decide who to send it too!

And now I'm sure you know its time to hop on over to Sarah's place so go ahead & click the button~

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop55

* NEW *





5 comments:

  1. That is so clever! Is the ghost from the bird punch??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the ghost is just cut from one of the sheets of DSP! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome, awesome and awesome! I would be more than happy to take this card off your hands.! =) Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome and awesome! I'd be happy to take your card off your hands. =)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!