Wednesday, September 23

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Woodland Watercolor

Welcome to this weeks ADT Blog Hop!
 
This one has been quite the adventure since most of our house is packed in boxes, including my craft room-boo hoo. But I must admit I am pretty excited about our new house! We have been in our little place for 10 years & we are busting at the seams as the girls get bigger.
 
Anyway enough about that. I did actually make a card, take a look- 
 
 
I love the Woodland embossing folder! A friend of mine was telling me about a piece art she recently purchased that was a beautiful autumn forest scene so I thought I would give it a try using the embossing folder. I inked up the folder & pressed it on to my paper; it left the perfect outline image for me to begin water coloring! I stamped the leaves from the Among the Branches stamp set before I started adding colors. I embossed the sentiment in gold & water colored over it. 
 
I was really happy with how this one came out & it was nice to have a few minutes of peace in the midst of the moving craziness!
 
Alrighty lets run over to see what awesomeness Sarah has created!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop56
 
 
* NEW *




 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card. So excited for you and the family on your new home. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!