Thursday, September 24

Fancy Friday- It's Fall!



Welcome to this months Fancy Friday Blog Hop! If you've been hopping around than you know we have a fall theme goin on-
 
I love fall! Hoodies, Football, Apple Cider, Crunchy Leaves, My Birthday- Whoop Whoop!
So much to fun to be had. Another thing  I try to do around this time of the year is send cards just to let my loved ones that I am thankful for them. It's nice to send these out before their mailboxes are flooded with Christmas cards & my heartfelt wishes might get lost in the shuffle.
Here is the first card I have created for this occasion...

 
 
Now we get to hop on over to visit my beautiful friend Becky Cowley!
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2015/09/sep-ff.html
 
* NEW *




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!