Wednesday, September 30

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- 2x2's

Welcome to our first blog hop of the month! And you know what that means a brand new box of products to play with!
Today we are showcasing the Seasonal Snapshot product suite~
 
In particular I am using the adorable 2x2 cards that come in the accessory pack
 
 
Tiny things are just so cute, right?
Well I must admit I usually just flip through these little cards & then move on to the other stuff...Until today!
Yes I know you wouldn't necessarily eat these candies with a spoon BUT they were one of those "Oh so cute I might need these one day" purchases & along with these types of purchases often comes the Hubby's often asked question "What are you going to do with that?" Ah see I told you I really did need them for a project (wink wink) but I digress-
 
Obviously they are the perfect size for cute lil' tags but what about cards?


Yep they are perfect for cards too! For this card I cut the striped card in half & mounted it on both sides of the sentiment. And you might be thinking -Whaaaat no stamping, the horror...Lol!
 

So I managed to squeeze in some ink on this one. Gotta show the Seasonal Snapshot stamp set some love too!
 
 
Lets head on over to see what Sarah & the rest of the Team has created :)
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop57
 
* NEW *

2 comments:

  1. You're right...those cute cards look even better on your adorable projects! Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love those wooden spoons too! You stamped on them! WHAT? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!