Friday, February 12

#tgifc42!

Happy Friday Y'all!
 
I couldn't wait to get some time to create using this weeks TGIF Sketch Challenge!
 
http://www.tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/02/tgifc42.html
 
It's simple but so many options, I could create for days with this one.
 
I flipped the sketch & created this...
 

 
Confession time- the only stamping I did on this was the "my friend". The flowers were die cut straight from the DSP. Love when things are all matchy matchy!
 
Now you have to go visit the TGIF site & check out all the beautiful creations made by the Design Team!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591

3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are delish with that curve and life to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little detail but it makes the card for me. I never think little things like folding the petals under instead of up until I see how pretty it looks on your card. I've learned so much from your cards and from the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!