Thursday, February 25

Fancy Friday- Color Challenge?

 
Welcome to this months Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
I have to admit the theme kind of threw me for a minute since we are supposed to use colors that we don't normally use- hmm what color to I very rarely use...well I realized there are quite a few but the first one that jumped out at me was Pumpkin Pie. Then I figured what the heck lets throw Cucumber Crush & Daffodil Delight in there too!
 

 
I was even going to grab Tempting Turquoise as a card base but that was just over the top crazy. Anyway I was playing with a stripped layout that we will be using at my next epic event the "Paper Paradise Day-Cation" & thought these colors actually looked kinda Rad together!
 
K lets jump on over to see what Kaitlyn Z. is up to! :)
 
http://www.createwithkaitlyn.com/2016/02/feb-ff.html
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wowza! Beautiful!! Makes me want to go tot he beach... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great back ground - I too am a pumpkin non user!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Daffodil is one of my faces, but Pumpkin pie I only use in the fall…Now I have two cards I need to case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you and Krista are kindred spirits when it comes to Pumpkin Pie. This card is amazing and I love how you pulled Cucumber Crush into the mix. I am just learning to embrace that color. Miss you lots! Hope you are enjoying your new home. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think Pumpkin Pie! Love what you did with those blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know there are others in the Pumpkin help group! ;-) This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!