Wednesday, June 17

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Free Stamps!

Welcome to this weeks Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
We get to share the projects we made for the Stampin Up Facebook gallery & if you have been hopping you know our theme is Hostess Stamps!
 
As I browsed the catalog I was completely smitten with the Free stamp on pages 179-181; I think they may be my favorite stamps in the whole catalog!
 
It was a difficult decision but I chose to use Happy Birthday Everyone-
  
 

 
 
Paired up with the Bohemian DSP & the Gift Bag Punch Board...So Fun!
TIP: I didn't have any Window Sheets handy so I stamped on a cello bag & attached it behind the cut out.
Well as usual I can't wait to see what the rest of the Team has created & I'm sure you are too so lets go visit Sarah!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop42
 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!