Friday, February 27

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015- From the Garden

Thanks for dropping by today for our Friday Leadership share week 3! Only one more week to go & you will have gotten to see everything we created for the beautiful display boards at this years Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.
 
Well this was my most challenging product assignment & it took me a really long to figure out what to do with the From the Garden stamp set & Handpicked Framelits but I managed to get something done so I was happy. Take a look...
 
I love this picture of my girls & I really wanted to keep the page very simple so their little faces were the stars. :) 

 
Those little framelits make the teeny tiniest little shovel & pots you have every seen, lets face it tiny things are just totally adorbs!


This card was about me wishing for some beautiful Spring weather. Lol!
 
Well that's all I have for today but make sure you go check out what the other gals have created & have a great weekend!

 
Allison Okamitsu - Nice People Stamp
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Kate Rueda - Paperland Creations
Krista Frattin - Stampin' Dolce
Lisa Harlow - Dwell Delightfully
Mercedes Weber - Paper Paradise
Sarah Sagert - Sarah Sagert
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!