Friday, February 20

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015- Chalk Ink Refills

Welcome to our Friday shares of the projects we created for the Stampin Up Leadership conference display boards! 
This week I am sharing the samples I created with the new Chalk Ink Refills. When I got my box & saw the refills I thought maybe the ink pads had mistakenly not made it in to the shipment so I contact our fabulous team leader at Stampin Up & asked about. We'll turns out no mistake was made & I was assigned just the refills- hmmm well I am always up for a challenge! So I mixed up the refills with alcohol in the spritz bottles & used the stencils to make some backgrounds.




On the last one I sprayed a doily & I really like how it turned out so I will definitely be trying that again! Well that's all the fun I have for now but make sure you go
check out what the rest of the gals have created!

 
Allison Okamitsu - Nice People Stamp
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Kate Rueda - Paperland Creations
Krista Frattin - Stampin' Dolce
Lisa Harlow - Dwell Delightfully
Mercedes Weber - Paper Paradise
Sarah Sagert - Sarah Sagert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!