Tuesday, February 25

Artisan Wednesday Wow

Well another month has flew by at warp speed! Welcome to our last hop for the month of February!
 
Since life is buzzing by at the speed of light I have been looking for even more shortcuts for making cute little cards. If you haven't seen the Hip Hip Hooray Card kit...YOU MUST!!!! It is so adorable!
 
(Click Images To Enlarge)
The cutie patootie card bases alone are a huge reason you NEED this kit but then add all those fabulous die cut stickers & it's just a no brainer! Did I mention that this kit comes with a stamp set...well this just keeps getting better doesn't it! Ok anyway back to the card, I used the stamp from the Love You To The Moon stamp set to make a quick & might I add CUTE card for a friend!

Alright, Two Words. Camera. Framelit. Yes, Please! This one was a lay out case of a card I did for a make n take at my SAB Open House. I'm diggin the Clean & Simple thing, what can I say.
Ok, lets go see what the uber talented Alanna Wharf has cooked up for us....
 
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/02/aww-feb-4/
 
 
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net
 
Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014
 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!