Saturday, November 24

Thanksgiving, Winner, Card, & Sale!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a small Thanksgiving at our house. My husband is usually on call so most of the time we don't go anywhere or have anyone over but this year we had my grandparents & my uncle join us! On Christmas we have my whole family over for breakfast & thats always fun too! But it was nice to visit with them without having to divide my attention between everyone. My grandmother talked about her childhood memories & that was so precious to me. She told us how she & my great grandmother consulted Emily Post's book of etiquette when she was invited to dinner at a friends for the first time. How I wish those beautiful qualities of being a lady & a gentlemen still existed in todays society.

Anyway....on to the winner of a prize package for supporting Dawn's efforts to raise money to help those in NJ, JACKIE was the only one that submitted a comment so she will be getting a prize pack! Congrats Jackie please contact me with your address by Nov 28th to claim your prizes!

Ok on to some actual stamping...

I am so excited about the new Spring catalog! It is FULL of fresh, fun, trendy products! They have some of the cutest sample projects in there too! My mojo has been mia ever since the water damage & my craftroom had to be torn up but I find sometimes to get the wheels turning again its good to case something you like. Soooo I turned to the new Spring catalog & found a super cute butterfly card on page 13. Of course I don't have the new mini butterfly punch yet so I had to improvise. I will definitely be casing this card again once I get all the new goodies but it was fun creating with what I had on hand for now. Plus it got me stamping after what feels like forever, LOL!
Well I have got to get back to the little ones...Thanks for stopping by & I hope you are enjoying your day!

REMINDER: Select SU Products are still available at up to 50% off until Nov 28th!
CLICK TO SEE WHATS ON SALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!