Friday, November 16

Technique Tuesday Projects

This week we had our last Technique Tuesday of the year! We have had such a wonderful year stamping together! Many new friendships have blossomed & I truly treasure each of the wonderful ladies that come stamp with me every month. I especially love seeing them caring & sharing with each other. This is the #1 reason I am so passionate about stamping. Its all about building & strengthening relationships! Don't get me wrong I LOVE creating fun paper crafting projects but the reason behind why I do it is all about connecting with friends, new & old. Paper crafting transcends age, gender, education, skill level, etc.. Just about anyone can do it! We can all connect over something as simple as paper & ink to build meaningful relationships that will last a lifetime.

Ok on to the 2 projects we made...

I had the pleasure of getting a sneak peek at the 2013 Sale-a-Brations brochure (SQUEAL!) & I really loved the little pockets they created with the Scalloped Envelope die so I used that as one of our projects. I did try to put a gift card inside but the fit is super snug unless you made a belly band instead of sealing up the flaps. Otherwise its perfect to slip a little cash & a note in to!

Today I was hoping to work on some other projects but unfortunately we had a yucky toilet over flow that affected our master bath & seeped through the wall in to my craft room =(. Thankfully nothing was ruined except the floors & walls which will be cut out over the weekend. It also went in to the air vent so we have no heater until its replaced. Brrr. I know this is seriously not a big deal when people on the east coast are dealing with real disasters, loss, & freezing temperatures. My prayers are with those families. We had a meeting with our insurance adjuster today & the good news is they are going to cover the repairs! So hopefully I will be able to access some of my craft stuff in the mean time. My hubbys is a mitigation contractor so hopefully things run smoothly & the repairs are done quickly but I know that is not always the case. I guess I will have to just pull out a few of my favorite things so I may be working with limited supplies but it should be a fun challenge! Ok I think thats all for now. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great weekend!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OMGosh! I almost forgot to tell you about the SU Black Friday Sale!! It actually will run Nov 19th- 28th with special door busters on Nov 19th & 28th! Some items up to 50% OFF!!!
Contact me to place your order!

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHATS ON SALE!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!