Wednesday, February 8

Whats Up Wednesday

Last night was our first Technique Tuesday of 2012 & I wanted to do a special Valentine project. I was inspired by some beautiful heart boxes I saw on the SU demo site made by Karen Miller. To save time I decided to make mine in to hanging boxes. I used the felted cardstock technique to make the scrunched flower. Love that new flower punch & LOVE how this project came together!
Now for whats been up... Last week everyone was sick again except me & my oldest daughter. Hubs even took a day off GASP! I'm grateful I didn't get it because my to do list was SO long! I had my downline meeting & a Sale-a- Bration kick off party, I made 8 samples for the Valentine classes, & started on my U Stamp stuff. I still have to complete 2 more projects for U Stamp, 4 stamp a stack samples, & prepare for a workshop. Also have a demo stamp n chat tomorrow {Love Those!} & need to make a ton of Valentines. Good news is all this work will result in lots of eye candy for you so stay tuned!
Hugs,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!