Thursday, June 10

NEW Hostess Sets!!!

I got my new catalog & pre order products yesterday & let me just say it is ALL GORGEOUS!!! Plus Stampin Up gave all demonstrators a free level 1 hostess set when we pre ordered the new color kit! Psss...If you want to sign up to be a demonstrator there is still time for you to get it too!
This is the card my downline will make tonight at our New Catalog Preview Party!
Anyway this card uses a bunch of new stuff:
Because I Care Level 1 Hostess Set (Hydrangea)
Occassional Quotes Level 3 Hostess Set (Sentiment)
Marina Mist & Concord Crush Cardstock & Ink
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

As much as I LOVE all the new products in the 2010/2011 catalog, I am extra excited about the new hostess sets they are all super FABULOUS! I wanted to make sure everyone would get a chance to add some of these beautiful sets to their collections so I am starting a Super Stampers Club! Get Free Hostess Sets, Stampin Cash, Special Offers, & Project Ideas! If you don't live local no problem you can still sign up!! Email me for all the details webers4jesus@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for sneakin a peek at some of the new products comin your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!