Tuesday, June 22

Catty CASE

Sorry I have been MIA lately, everyone has been really sick & now I am coming down with it too. Ugh not good when I am supposed to be leaving in the morning for Vegas.

Anyway when I saw this display idea in the new catalog I knew I had to have one! We picked up this giant frame at a yard sale for $6! Tossed the ugly picture, hubby spray painted it with this cool faux metal paint, stapled the wire on, & now I have this awesome display hanging in my entryway! Thanks Sweetie U Rock!
Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Now I want one =)... Hope you guys get better soon and have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mercedes! I tried to email you, but couldn't get the link to work. I cased one of your wonderful designs for a baby card and you can view it here:
    http://kthomdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-arrival.html

    MANY thanks for sharing your awesome talents with us! KT in San Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing this at the last TT. What a cool way to reuse an old frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!