Wednesday, February 3

Vintage Valentine

In a world where stamping is scarce & sleep is optional I was somehow able to play along with yesterday's color challenge on SCS. Bravo Burgundy, Crushed Curry, & Basic Gray. A very challenging color combo for me especially while toting around a newborn & my other 2 "helpers" that love to create right along side me anytime I enter my stamp room. I had this retired valentine set sitting close by in my for sale pile & I thought it would pair well with Vintage Vogue so I thought of giving a more masculine valentine card a try. It didn't turn out like I had it in my head but the color combo ended up not looking as hideous as I first thought. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! I love the vintage look of your card. Hope more stamping is in your future & that everyone is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!