Tuesday, January 9

Fluffiest Friends!

 


Well, Hi! 
It’s been a YEAR in every sense of the word! 2023 was a doozy for me & I am really glad to see it go.  So that’s all I have to say about that now let’s talk about something fun…creating cute stuff!

I’m hoping to be able to make time for crafting a lot more in 2024. It’s always been very therapeutic for me & I’m hoping if I can get back into it I will have a better year so here’s hoping!

Inspiration is something that has been hard to come by but when I saw the Fluffiest Friends stamp set it made me smile & hopefully if I send out cards made with the cute images the recipients will smile too. 

It’s been a while since I made a video but today I decided to document my coloring process for this little bunny. 

https://youtu.be/UA1Cyih5ul4?si=Pd2B0L0Uc_SD1FYf

 

Thank you for letting me share a little bit of my creative journey with you! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!