Thursday, August 27

Fancy Friday- Color Challenge

 
 
 
 Welcome to our Monthly Fancy Friday blog hop! 
This month we have a color challenge to play with & here is my card...
 
 
I was not only inspired by the colors but also by the flowers!
I couldn't wait to use this adorable window frame & when I saw the graphic I knew exactly what I wanted to do! We will be playing with these little windows at our Stamp Therapy night!
 
Speaking of that I need to get back to preparing the projects for class so hop on over to see what Cathy has created! 
 
http://www.inthecatcave.com/2015/08/aug-ff.html
 

5 comments:

  1. You totally amaze me! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the framelits, Mercedes! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card has to be **theeee best** ever made w/the window die; thanks for sharing the idea; can't wait to see more of what you want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! A beautiful card combination. So simple but somehow also not so simple.
    Great work.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Mercedes! It is one of my most repined Pinterest projects, so I am highlighting your project on my blog this week. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!