Tuesday, November 5

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 
Yep casing Jen's project again! Wasn't it awesome?! If you haven't seen it yet just keep hopping around until you get there.
 
Well November is in full swing! I know crazy, right?  Where the heck is 2013 going & why is it in such a rush! Ok well weather we like it or not Christmas will be upon us faster than we can say "Ho Ho Ho" well maybe not that fast but you know what I mean. Time to get crackin on Christmas cards. I was sooo excited to get the new Season of Style Designer Stickers in our box this month, yeah I know of all the amazing stuff in the box, I was most excited by stickers! Must have something to do with my childhood & having a sticker book, I don't know. BUT trust me when I say you may be just as excited as I am after I show you the fun cards you can make with these fabulous stickers! Today I'm just going to tease you with one card but trust me there are more coming. I Promise!
 
 
I've been kinda stuck on these adorable note cards! (Card measures 3 1/2 x 5)
 Love the little Crumb Cake envelopes too!

 So the "let it snow" is from the sticker sheet & I stuck it to Crumb Cake cardstock for stability & punched it out. Layered with the beautiful Glimmer paper snowflake die cut & Cherry Cobbler Label punch. Quick & Cute! Ok lets go visit the fabulous Alanna Wharf!

http://sleeplessstamper.com/2013/11/aww-nov-1/


8 comments:

  1. I love me some kraft paper... crumb cake. yummy, yummy, yummy. Almost as much as Jane's "cake". (yes, I am most definitely losing it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun use for the stickers! I absolutely LOVE the layout of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I was thinking the same thing…another CASE of Mercedes! I love this…everything about it! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of products - I was sticker impaired until I got into scrapbooking and card making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pop of color and how you used the sticker! I'm with the others, I feel a CASE coming on! Great job Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mercedes this is a great card! I CASEd it on my page and link to yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!