Tuesday, October 15

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 
 
Welcome Back! I truly hope you have been enjoying all the eye candy the team has been sharing! Wasn't Jennifer's project Fab! Well I was giddy when this months box arrived & it had the envelope punch board in it!!! Seriously. Excited.
Anyway the file folder cards have definitely been popular so I had to make a couple more!
I love how you can make them FANCY...
 
 
or ADORABLE!

 

If you have followed my blog you know how much I love punch art & I haven't had a chance to play with it in a while so after my kids became Minion CRAZY I thought I would give one a try. Yep I'm pretty much in love with him! Well thanks for stopping by today!

Lets go see what Alanna has to share...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to begin...both of these cards to AMAZING! How cute is that little minion! I may have to make one of those really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to show this to my boys! They will LOVE it! Beautiful and adorable all in one post! I see why you love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Fancy Folder card! So elegant, classy, and. . . fancy! The minion card is super cute, my son would absolutely love to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!