Tuesday, September 3

Artisan Wednesday Wow


Well with the kids starting school again we have officially kissed summer good bye. Our first day was...challenging. To save my sanity, hope we can find a good rhythm quickly! Anyway I know you didn't hop over to hear the tales of a homeschooler so let's move on to some crafty stuff!

Hope you enjoyed the project Jennifer had for you, if you haven't seen it yet just keep hopping around! Today I have a set of cards featuring the Papillon Potpourri stamp set. Love that this stamp set and punch is on sale this month!



Since we are going in to the busiest time of year for us I thought a quick and easy card set may come in handy. I am sure you all can relate! So with that said I won't keep you any longer, lets hop over to visit Alanna!


Supplies-
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Notable Notions, Four You
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Staz On Black
Big Shot: Ovals Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly





11 comments:

  1. I love anything monochromatic and you NAILED it with this set! Simple yet stunning! Great job Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, this card set is super cute. I love everything about the design and the colors you selected are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! I love that cream white color one!!!!! I loveee monogramatic looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this set of cards Mercedes.. but I knew I'd love whatever you came up with! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, Mercedes!!! I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply ELEGANT! So polished. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful - so simple yet so stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice!!! even with all those butterflies - lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love these! Clean lines, elegant and beautiful colors...my favorite things. Gorgeous set Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card set!! I found your blog through Pinterest. Of course, I pinned it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!