Tuesday, August 27

To CASE or not to CASE?

Well todays post is all about CASING!!! Which means Copy And Share Everything...C.A.S.E.

BIG DISCLAIMER....If You CASE & post your creation on line PLEASE give credit to the original creator!!! Now if I'm just giving it to Grandma Betty I don't need to tell her I copied the card idea from someone else but otherwise please be respectful of others willingness to share their talents to inspire you.  Ok now on with the cards...

This one is a complete CASE of my fabulous friend Lynda Lee! The only things I changed were I added the piercing, a navy brad, & changed the sentiment. My cousin just had a baby boy & her hubby is in the Navy so this was perfect for them. =)


For the next one, I saw a cute card made by fellow demonstrator Aly Schilling. I made a few modifications but it is still very similar to her card. I changed the sentiment, added the Love die cut, black Chevron ribbon, Black matting, & Bakers Twine. Also I used our new Banner Kit stencils to do the polka dots on the card & matching envelope. Inside I stamped the "Seriously" sentiment from the  April Paper Pumpkin kit...I think it was April. I would share a pic but my photo editing program is being lame so you will just have to take my word for it. LOL!
 
Alrighty that's all I have for now...come back tonight to get a peek at this weeks Artisan Design Team creations! ~Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!