Saturday, May 4

Finally a Little Sneak Peek!

I have been trying to finish my Artisan entries before my display board supplies arrive. So there has been alot of creating going on but not much I can share yet. But I do have a little cuteness to show you...
I have really enjoyed making little tags for my customers orders & they seem to like it as well. =)
So for my May orders thought it would be fun to give them a little peek at a couple new stamp sets & some of the new colors coming in the new catalog!
Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies:
stamps- banner greetings, wildflower meadow
cardstock-costal cabana, smoky slate, very vanilla
ink- blushing bride, smoky slate
accessories- tag a bag accessory kit (bakers twine), large pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!