Sunday, July 22

CONVENTION & CLASSES!

Woo Hoo! So excited to be home! I missed my family a bunch but also enjoyed my time away immensely! I am super excited about all the fun things I learned & new friends I've made! It was so great to meet some of you in person!!! Loved that!
Of course I have lots of delightful projects to share with you plus I'll be launching a whole new set of private class, girls night outs, scrapbook & card clubs!
One of the classes I will be offering is all about making your own paper flowers! I was inspired by a presentation I saw on stage by Carrie Cudney (LOVE her!) & these amazing paper flowers...






Paper flowers are so trendy right now & they are so much fun to make! Making them in the perfect colors to match all your projects & for just pennies will definitely make you smile! So if you're interested in booking the "Fun Flowers" class for you & your friends contact me for more info!
I'll be back soon to announce a brand new Stamp Camp coming in August!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!