Friday, June 22

Artisan Contest!

Super excited to report that I got THE call last night! I was chosen as one of the 20 finalist for the Artisan Award contest! Happy Happy Dance!!! So grateful for the leading of the Holy Spirit on which projects to send! Here is one that I didn't end up sending...

I am so thankful for my friends that encouraged me to try again. Also a big thank you to Connie Collins last years Artisan Award Winner! She saw me at leadership & encouraged me to try again. She told me she had entered 4 times before she finally won!
The 10 winners will be announced on awards night at convention next month. The count down begins!...
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Mercedes, I am so happy for you! I love your projects and your blog, you are so creative. Pace yourself and have fun with this honor!
    Blessings and Hugs - Susan
    Susan M. Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes,
    Congratulations on being a fellow Artisan Design Team finalist!
    Amy Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedes,
    I am trilled beyond belief that you were selected as a finalist this year. I look forward to seeing you in SLC in just a few short weeks. Hopefully we will have the honor of being selected as Artisan DT members together this coming year! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes, Congrats on being nominated for the Artisan Design Team! What a THRILL to be nominated - and being a regular follower of your blog....I'm pretty sure that you have this one in the bag. LOVE LOVE LOVE every single thing you post - Your work is FABULOUS and without a doubt worthy of a BIG WIN! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Mercedes! Best of luck to you and can't wait to see your work at convention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mercedes! Not surprised at all that you've been chosen! This card is beautiful, can't imagine what you DID send!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! I'm not surprised at all, you are an amazing talent! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you & no doubt in my mind you should be in the top 10 chosen for the Artisan award; your work's so pleasing, & has a touch that I can't describe; I'll be watching for your name when the winners are revealed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Mercedes! I'm so happy for you!

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mercedes you rock!!!! I am a big fan of your creations!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mercedes you rock!!!! I am a big fan of your creations!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!