Saturday, May 12

Pink Medallion

It was such a perfect day today! I adore warm weather & we spent most of the day playing outside. When it started to cool down I snuck off to my stamp room & actually completed a couple cards without much interuption from anyone...Woo Hoo! Plus my hubby even made dinner & brought it in to me. Can't ask for much more than that! The first card I made is actually for the Artisan Award contest so you'll have to wait to get a peek at that but I will show you the second one...

This is one of our projects for next weeks Technique Tuesday class! We will be using a different color combo though. It was hard to photograph but it came out really soft & pretty in person. I will be sad to see the Medallion stamp retired. It's so pretty & versatile. I am sure it will stay in my collection forever. Well I hope you have enjoyed your day as much as I have!
Until next time...Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!