Wednesday, January 4

Whats Up Wednesdays!

For 2012 I thought it would be fun to start a weekly post titled "Whats Up Wednesdays" so I could kind of keep a record of things that are going on in my life. So here we go...
Today I am taking care of 2 sick kids & working on swaps. On Christmas Eve my hubby & I had a talk about finding a better balance & organizing my crafting life. I have to admit for the last few months things have been quite out of hand around here. My office & some other rooms looked like an episode of horders. I have been making cards on my office floor for the last couple months because my desk was so cluttered I couldn't find any space to work. So I made a decision that I just was not going to live like that anymore. It really was making me miserable so for the last few days I have spent cleaning up. I am very happy to say that I made a ton of progress! I started in my girls room, then the dining room where I have my classes, & on to my office. I have been working in there for 7 days so that should give you some idea of how bad it was. It's still not done but I actually made over 50 swaps cards at my desk this week! Maybe I'll share a photo once its done.
Here's a little peek at one of the swap cards I made:
Now I have to clean up this mess so I can get started on making my swaps for Leadership! I'll be back tomorrow to show you the other cards I made.
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness. That is what I have been doing. cleaning up my stamping area. Hope the girls are feeling better. ( Kathy salazar)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!