Saturday, September 10

Recycled Butterfly!

I am kicking myself  right now for throwing out my daily Starbucks cup sleeves! I am sure most of you have seen the adorable corrugated cardboard embellies you can purchase here & there. Anyway today I was about to throw out my Starbucks cup & the kids had pulled the sleeve off & inside I saw the cutest corrugated cardboard! So off to my beloved Big Shot I went...

Now I am sure lots of other wonderful crafty gals have already had this idea but this is a first for me so humor me, ok? LOL! I have thought about using the boxes my SU products come in but then the embellishments are so bulky, which is ok if your not mailing the card. Anyway this works great for me since the sleeves are so thin plus the corrugated lines are a lot smaller. So Cute! Gotta Love Free Embellishments!  Hope you give this a try if you haven't already & I'd love to see what you've done with your recycled embellies! Post a link to your project in the comment section & I am going to put together some blog candy for my favorite one. I'll pick a winner on Friday 9/16. Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Been using those Starbucks sleeves for a while - love them :) Get friends to save them for me too LOL! Even used one of their sleeves as a sleeve on a latte cup I used on a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!