Thursday, February 12

Quickie Valentine Treats!


I am makiing some quick treats for my 2 daughter's dance classes. They have 3 classes between them so here are 2 of the treats I have made so far. I have learned that kids will rip through anything if there's candy involved so now I go super super simple. Its better than spending hours on something the kids will destroy in a matter of seconds. For the heart treats I just wrapped 3 cherry andes chocolates with a 1"x3 3/8" black band then stuck the hearts to that. The butterflies were made with the new SU butterfly die. My 3 year old cut them all, then I stamped, & punched a hole while they were folded in half, threaded the curling ribbon through & tied the suckers on. Sooooo easy & very cute! Thanks for stopping by today.
Smiles & Blessings,
Mercedes

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!