Friday, April 12

#tgifc207 Sketch


Hey Crafty Friends!
I'm happy to be back creating again since I embarked on "Operation Craftroom Clean Up", which you may have seen on my Instagram page...I'm still not done but I can see carpet & some desk space again so it's getting there. 

Wellll I  definitely needed a break so I grabbed my stash of images that I have colored with Stampin Blends & let it morph in to this card...


And as I write this up I remember that those leaves might possibly be from a retired stamp set sooo hope you got it when it was around. Lol! 
Totally have to tell you this flower from "Beautiful Day" is one of my favorite images to color with the Stampin Blends markers. It a perfect starter stamp set & with its bold lines it's so forgiving.

Alrighty well I hope you check out all the awesomeness over @ tgifchallenges.com & get inspired to play along! 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591
April Hostess FB3KSE24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!