Tuesday, November 13

Reindeer Games

Hello Again! 
I am home from spending a week in Orlando with 6000 of my Stampin Up friends & I'm excited to share a whole bunch of new stuff with you but while I get that prepared
I have another fun swap to share with you...

I loved this card so much it was part of my Holiday Stamp a Stack class & yes I fussy cut all their sentiments for them! My stampers are spolied, Lol.
Here’s a little tip- if you’re using those awesome 6x6 glitter sheets if you line up your deers just right you can get 5 per sheet. 


And even though it may not show up that well in the photo I just have to talk about my new favorite embossing folder called Subtle. It’s an absolute Must Have!!!

Check out the product links below & thank you for stopping by today!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/jointhefun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!